1. To pre-enroll in a course, the student must fill out the enrollment form and make the payment of the enrollment., that will not be returned.
2. Courses must be paid at least 15 days before the start.
3. Notice of cancellation must be made to the school in writing. The date of the email will determine the date of cancellation. If you cancel your course, the cancellation conditions are as follows:
Prior to 15 days to start the course: we will give you back the 100% of the amount paid
Between 14 Y 7 days to start the course: we will give you back the 75% of the amount paid
Between 0 Y 6 days to start the course: we will give you back the 50% of the amount paid.
In any of the options, the course can be postponed free of charge or transformed into an online course. Once the course has started, no amount paid will be refunded.
4. In the hypothetical case of a force majeure situation (sanitary or of any other nature) that would prevent us from doing the classes in person, we would immediately move on to online training or, failing that, we would postpone them.
5. Private classes are valid for one year.
6. The Prestige Idiomas school calendar is the school calendar for the current year.
7. Prestige Idiomas Internacional will ensure that face-to-face classes are taught in compliance with current regulations on hygiene prevention. If the situation requires it, the face-to-face classes can be taught online without the cost of the course being modified.